Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why my Boob loves Obama! That damn health bill IS WORKING PEOPLE!

Okay, I need to stop blogging today and actually get a job or something but I have to stand on my soap box and beat my sore chest! ... that health care bill IS changing things people...

So, I am being tested for my risk of recurrence of breast cancer which will determine also if I'm in for chemo or not... my insurance covers it but it would still cost me 1200 even after my deductible... NOW, after passing of that bill, the lab that runs this test will pay my total amount due because I am low/no income The agent told me herself this is a direct result of something in that health bill...Yayayay! MY BOOB IS VERY HAPPY and feeling strangely patriotic at that moment... which is odd for a boob.

Maybe I'll paint it red white and blue and send it to Obama... do you think he would understand? Or would I be put on some sort of "crazy breast cancer" list with the CIA? Oh wait, that was the dick head we had before... My Obama gets me!

1 comment:

  1. He totally gets you and I think you should do it! Put a little pastie over your nipple and you're good. to. go. Paint away!

    ReplyDelete